Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sunflower Seed Blog Intro

The Sunflower Seed

Here we go.
Useless prattle from the guy making your food. The views and opinions expressed in this blog ARE the opinions of the management of the company, half of it at least. Liz had nothing to do with what is laid down on this paper. Don’t blame her.
Every so often I get the urge to write down my thoughts. I like to get what I feel across to others, I just don’t like talking all that much.
Contained on this blog will be a mix of personal thoughts and opinions, trivial information, Sunflower Café history and nonsense.
I always like reading restaurant history on the back of menus or on the wall near the restroom. I like small businesses newsletters. I like blogs.
Here it is, all of the above and more.
Enjoy your meal and thanks for reading.
George a.k.a. Shorty

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard my friend! You will have lots of fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete